Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Multiple Launches

Things here the Bay Area are starting to get interesting. Today I’ll have my second workshop with UC Berkeley grad students. Following that will be a series of seven more workshops for UC Berkeley open to grad students from all departments. I’m excited.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bay, I’ve kicked off discussions with Olya Lapina of the excellent SFImprov group. Assuming that everything goes to plan, I’ll be running a two-year long-form improv development program with them that will result in a self-sustaining performance troupe. This should be a lot of fun. I’m thrilled at the idea of adding an archetypal improv team to San Francisco’s impressive pantheon of players.

Then, later in the spring, if things go well, I’ll be running two five-week communication skills workshop courses in Berkeley that’ll be open to the general public. This is all on top of some other splendid projects still in development. Notably, a possible one-day ‘basics of long form’ workshop with the marvelous San Francisco Comedy College. Looks like I'm going to be busy!

If you want to know more about any of these projects, just email me at *alex dot lamb at gmail dot com* and I will happily answer all questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment